CREATING A POWERFUL GROWTH STRATEGY AND MAKING IT WORK
Do you know where your business is going? Do you know where YOU are going? Do you know why? Do you know when you’ll arrive? And how are you getting there?
Business owners want to be successful and yet most fail to plan for that success.
It doesn’t have to be that way. At Institute For Generative Leadership Training we help you create your future and then build the road map to achieve that future. The process begins by the top management team defining “Who are you?” as an organization.
Learning Outcomes Of The Workshop “Creating A Powerful Growth Strategy”
The following is achieved at the end of the two days
- A well crafted definition of “Who are you” as an organisation?
- A declared Vision for the future (in a defined period of time)
- Clear Goals (which are specific, measurable and time bound)
- Un-ambiguous milestones
- Values upheld by the organisation (these may include values of working together as a team in reaching the goals)
- A stronger and cohesive top management unit working together in the achievement of the organisation’s future created and declared by them.
Making The Growth Strategy Work!
(Intention of the Process: Ensure that the organisation is on course to achieve the milestones set by the organisation)
The success of this exercise will be in doing regular reviews. It is one thing to declare results, and all together another thing to achieve these declared results. We recommend that there are monthly reviews.
Reviews will evaluate the status on the achievement of the milestones set at the outset. It will also discuss the need to make any mid course changes, if at all required. Regular interaction with the top and the senior management teams of the organization will be held. Training needs, where appropriate, will be identified and staff training will be organized.
Success of any organization lies in taking powerful actions. This is where Institute For Generative Leadership Training steps in and supports organizations in ensuring that they take these powerful actions and achieve the milestones set by them.
This process includes Leadership Coaching for the top leaders of the organization.