Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IGL may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. We recommend that you check this page periodically to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy has been effective since 2013-06-01 and has been occasionally updated.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Using the email address which you have provided, we may periodically send our own promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research and survey purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize our website and communications according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps us analyze web traffic and tracks your visits to our site so we can see where you are interested. The purpose of the cookie is so we can understand what interests you and others on our website. Cookies thus allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and storing information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on our site are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We give you the choice to accept or decline cookies on our site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the various websites you visit.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to each website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to our use of your personal information then you always have a “Manage Subscription” option in our emails to you and on our site. In addition you may change our use of your information at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally-Identifying Information from anyone under the age of 18. Any person who provides Personally-Identifying Information through the Website represents to us that he or she is 18 years of age or older. If we learn that Personally-Identifying Information has been collected from a user under 18 years of age on or through the Website, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 who has become a member of the Website or has otherwise transferred Personally-Identifying Information to the Website, please contact us using our contact information below to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to the privacy statement and/or general practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.